Indians Thrive; Aboriginals Languish; Why?, page-3

1. 82,132 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    ''Indians come to Australia with nothing, they work, get rich and thrive.''

really??? you need to ask that?? ------------

wow ------------------ ok,

is it not clear that anyone who leaves their home, travels over the oceans to a totally different culture, leaving almost everything behind to have a different life - particularly if they want a better life that they have something that not all have ------

guts, determination etc.

you compare it to aboriginals because you have a very ugly racist bent - which disappoints me greatly. Anyway -

it's one thing I thought about often when I used to see the people who jumped in tiny tiny boats after escaping some war somewhere - they jumped in their little strange craft and off they went to the shores of England - in the middle of the night - often in weather that most of us would not have gone in with our 50 footers with heating and galley

I thought - my god, if ever a country needed good solid people who knew how to survive and do ---------- well, here they are, landing on your sand - full of guts, determination, hope and gratitude

yet we treat them not only as outcasts - but, as stupid people of low value

geesus wept - they have shown more guts in hours than most of our obese uneducated tv watching population

we hold interesting views

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.