I wonder if Australians are not wondering why Apartheid Anthony...

1. 3,413 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 352
    I wonder if Australians are not wondering why Apartheid Anthony Albenese abandoned he’s promises that he made at the election for a voice to parliament initiative. He came to power after the country had just completed a covid budget blowout and normally labor comes into power with a reasonable financial position left for them to govern with but not this time due to all the covid blowouts. I would say that this voice has been well thought through by the labor government and now by the State governments pushing for it and has nothing to do with the actual voice to parliament as we know that we are all equal right so if the labor government can get this passed then they will give themselves a blank cheque and use this referendum as an excuse as to why they have a budget blowout. Labor are actua
    lly reliant on thinking that the Australian public are that dumb. Obviously the state governments have been promised huge amounts of money for their support for a yes vote.
    Who in he’s right mind would believe that all of a sudden a government abandons all of its policies for a complete new agenda and basically says that they are going to introduce it into Australia and bans all tax incentives for anybody who supports a NO vote. Think about what I wrote and remember to support a no vote as politicians cannot be trusted in today’s world and most of them always have a hidden agenda.
    Australians should be very wary of their politicians especially after the covid episode. If I read this I would be spreading the No vote to as many people as possible as we all know that we are equal citizens of Australia and that we do a lot for all people in Australia today.
    Don’t give this government a blank cheque as we as citizens are already feeling the pinch with inflation and if we allow this government to open the cheque book up with an excuse that we gave them then our future will really have huge consequences in our daily lives.
    I’m not anti any government but this doesn’t make any sense to me. I wouldn’t personally give them an excuse to spend up large and blame someone else which is going to be us voters.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.