Well that stirred a response of all the usual antagonists! To...

1. 1,921 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2

Well that stirred a response of all the usual antagonists! 

To answer you first Mogga as yours was the original post.........the first post proved nothing but your reply to mine was excellent and spot on! You couldn't be more "on the money" than with that statement as many people have never read church history even those who call themselves Christian. The Vatican has long been held as the Beast since it's beginning when it was given temporal power over the fallen Roman Empire territories . It massacred millions of people who would not submit to the Church of Rome. Beheadings, burnings and just straight out butchery of men women and children. There were many people who would not bow down to the Papacy but would rather die a martyr for the Faith. Foxes book of martyrs is one account and there are many others. The Pope and his lot would stop at nothing to have control and they were exceedingly wicked and immoral but for a few. Its a history that they deny but the evidence is overwhelming. 

There is an old Catholic saying "Give me your child for the first 3 years and I will give you back a Catholic for life" Today they still believe the same stuff they would kill others for not believing back in the early church. 

Wotsup all I can give you is Isiah's prophecy about the Christ 9:6 For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counseller, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, the Prince of Peace. Nothing will change your mind as indeed nothing will change Gordons either.

From Gordons own words " Have strong convictions: The person most easily brainwashed is the one quickly swayed by others. Do not go along with an idea just because your associates accept it. Make sure that the views you adopt are truthful. The best way to do that is by comparing them with the inspired Word of God, which is ultimately “the truth.”—John 17:17; 2 Tim. 3:16.

What a farce .....this lot have to go to the Watchtower to learn what they are to know! This lot deny Christ,   and say is but a "perfect spirit son"(?) who gave his life for all....watch their intro video. Where in the Scriptures do they get that nonsense from........false teachers.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.