For what it is worth....I'm not proud of these two drug...

1. 9,046 Posts.
    For what it is worth....I'm not proud of these two drug smugglers.....but considering the Indonesian corruption and the number of their own who indulge in it - often with high-ranking impunity. If these two guys are murdered by this government of slime - I suggest that just stop going there. I can absolutely promise I will never go there. Haven't been for over thirty years and interests me about as much as gonorrhoea....Don't want it - not interested....and if they murder Australians - but let their own highly placed drug dealer officials escape 'justice' the President can bend it back, stick it up, jump and down till he smiles.....and decides to let them live their lives in a Bali jail. The Indonesian government is fooling no one but the Indonesians.....and our own 'government'. Surely they can't be that stupid. I've done the rounds in SEA a long time back and the corruption level concerning drugs is - far beyond what most think.....nothing to suggest things have changed....In fact, given the dynamics of the trade - the SEA governments are up to their parliaments in it......

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.