WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

The Chairman and the CEO start a 'Wellness Acquisition' company...

1. 2,649 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 249
    The Chairman and the CEO start a 'Wellness Acquisition' company while still supping well at the Wellfully trough - but the Board says there is no conflict of interest because what will be acquired, and when, is not known at this stage, except to the extent the realm of this company's acquisition interest is stated in the SEC Listing, which includes '...wellness...'

How on earth, in the next breath, can they then hint 'it may assist us, not harm us'?!

It is astonishing, even for this lot.

Did the rest of the Board dare grill the Chairman and CEO who just created a take-over venture in the 'wellness space', or just sit around concocting this limp letter together?

Boards are required to keep Minutes - I'd love to see the Minutes of that Board meeting.

It seems pertinent for the rest of the Board to have enquired if gym-biscuit man had been approached or consulted by these two regarding the funding of their new acquisition vehicle.

Leaving aside suspicion of the potential looming of a snatch of our company on the cheap, just as it FINALLY gets some products rolling - to try to at least surmount the company-crushing expense of the Board, there are other possibilities - let's hope it is one of them. At least they refrained from calling it 'Integrated Wellfully Acquisition Corp'...

Such a company would be a suitable vehicle to have another crack at integrating a certain nutrition company and Wellfully by other means.

God above, there is just no respite with this lot, and where is the announcement on the subject?

It appears only to have come to HC shareholders attention because brixham spotted it and someone posted a private letter they coaxed from the company.

It seems potentially a matter of material interest to shareholders - it is to me anyway, even if the Board seems content to play Sargent Shulz on the subject.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.