Interesting the Raine study in WA shows that exposure to uv /...

1. 954 Posts.
    Interesting the Raine study in WA shows that exposure to uv / sunlight helps eye development (short sighted and ? accommodation) but it was done by checking sun damage in the cohort (born 1988 to 1993).
    It seems the sun glass craze will have some detriment to eyes. Especially developing eye (age 0 to 12).
    It is thought it may affect dopamine release in eyes causing them to grow bigger (hence short sight).
    The message is moderation children need sun exposure to eyes for better sight.
    We also are checking ipad use at night suppresses melatonin release (this helps you sleep) using red sunglasses at night the melatonin surge comes earlier (8 to 9pm) otherwise can occur as late as 12 pm.
    If you have children consider this especially as Ipads are being use to read.
    I am going to Exmouth for a week so will need to close some shorts don't want any horror when I do see them! The say vit D and excercise is good for Alzheimer's so topping mine up!
    The market certainly has been too hard for me not moving more cash in my proceeds will just have to dwindle.
    Looking strong once again, may have to wait for the end of reporting here.
    Jongo do you still have Telstra short? It had a pretty good report. Glad I got out.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.