CSS 0.00% 23.5¢ clean seas seafood limited

No, not back on board and no plans to buy, but I do see...

1. 5,364 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2095
    No, not back on board and no plans to buy, but I do see potential for profits in the medium term and just maybe in the long term. Extremely risky, but they did what they had to do to survive (should have done it years earlier - stop wasting so much money on the tuna) and focussed on the kingfish.

If I had to bet, I'd say they were going to do well with the kingfish, restart the tuna, that would give a big jump in share price due to the optimists buying, and from there it would go down hill, though who knows, maybe they'll be smart enough not to overcommit to the tuna this time and carry on profitably. In my opinion the smart way to work on the tuna method would be to do it on a much smaller scale. If you're using the same methods on all of them you'll learn almost as much from a trial with a small number of fry as an attempt at doing it on a commercial scale. One of the biggest mistakes they made in my opinion was to repeatedly attempt their tuna trials on commercial scale. Their goal was to get a full commercial batch to market as soon as possible, but in doing so they killed their budget which meant they couldn't continue at all.

I don't know what goes on in their secret research facility, but I find it likely that the tuna raising side of things would benefit from the experience and methods of the aquarium fish breeders. Sometimes people in their backyard facilities come up with things which multimillion dollar facilities and labs miss. I think I know a few professional/semi professional (pet) fish breeders who would be able to help them along hugely, but due to IP issues they wouldn't be able to utilise them.

Good luck to all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CSS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
23.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $47.30M
Open High Low Value Volume
23.5¢ 24.0¢ 23.5¢ $9.062K 38.56K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 76277 23.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
24.0¢ 44659 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.29pm 15/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
23.5¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
23.5¢ 23.5¢ 23.5¢ 8275
Last updated 11.12am 15/05/2024 ?
CSS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.