I remember all those early, middle aged men of my childhood who...

1. 6,476 Posts.
    I remember all those early, middle aged men of my childhood who were missing a leg, or an arm, or an eye and then in travelling around this country one sees in every small town a cenotaph with dozens and dozens of names, brothers and family members, communities stripped of their young men, so it's extremely ordinary to hear a sanctimonious drivel that those who refused to fight for justice identifies the only true religion. Surely such sacrifice is the highest act of worship to a God who has placed justice as the cornerstone of human society.

This is the human world and we strive to inculcate upon it the instructions from Christ concerning love and morality, equity and moderation, and ultimately peace, but we have a way to go and justice is worth dying for.

Just as an aside, what about this fellows banging on about a war in heaven and Archangel Michael fighting the dragon and its evil followers. They claim this Michael is Jesus who it seems was prepared to go to war. Is He not their role-model?

They need to get their story straight.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.