MDV 0.00% 0.3¢ medivac limited

interview comments..

1. 1,136 Posts.
    http://www.medivac.com.au/press-media.html

Anyone got any comments on Pauls interview?

I heard TGA approval in 30 days get mentioned more so than the later of 60 days... Could we read something into that?

Also 100%'s of percent SP increases got mentioned..

The CR issue got brushed over with potential timely sales receipts perhaps avoiding such an event.

Paul looked pretty excited about the future of this company...

Recent market turmoil.. the timing here might be pretty darn good for MDV if the market starts shying away from the resource pennies thanks to the new Rudd tax.. It wouldn't surprise me at all to see some fevered buying here if the TGA announcement comes out followed up with some $$ projections into the market... Or some sort of back orders chomping into the stock pile.
    Oh yeah Paul mentioned a $200Mil Aussie market for the Sunnywipes products to compete in... With its natural and dermatological qualities it will very interesting to see what % of that market it will attract initially and over a 1 year period... Not to mention the over seas market... I now know of several health care institutions that have been actively searching for better quality hand sanitizing products for their workers to use..

As always I hold allot of optimism for this stock and it seems that the key components are starting to come together. I hope it will emerge as lucrative as I believe its potential to be..

Oh yeah the chick doing the interview looks pretty hot too.. :)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MDV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.