EGO 0.00% 12.0¢ empire oil & gas nl

Investing advice for EGO, page-2

1. 1,525 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 16
    Having read all that Healyn, I compared our situation with EGO. RGN1 fits some of those examples on how a share can be manipulated, at first we were informed that we found more gas than expected 7.5 tj to 10 tj and more condensate than Red Gully, soon after came the bad news of water getting into the mix of things, so therefor remedial works needed to be done.
    Look at what we experienced here on Hotcopper, some posters here blamed management, others thought since it was a casing problem then Enerdril should be to blame, some called it a dud and went as far as to say, it should be plugged. Bad news spread fast and our share price went down.
    So, up until now, lets say the manipulators have played their games with the small share holders at EGO, but we haven't really seen huge volumes dumped, I really think it was more on how our board have made their news releases to the market. It was like lets lock in who we have and keep others from getting in….
    I'm just hoping that we are going to see some serious and positive things developing after 31st August...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EGO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.