AVB 0.00% 16.5¢ avanco resources limited

I wouldn't call this past year "muddling" AC. I think the...

1. 10,589 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6068
    I wouldn't call this past year "muddling" AC. I think the company has made enormous progress with more to come. Some of us are enthusiastic but we are also well researched. On some occasions this does happen!

2014 in overview:

January 8th Mineral resource approved by Brazilian dept of Mines (DNPM).
    January 22nd Infill drilling for reserves reported with new western zone continuation to surface.
    February 17th Further drilling reported with exceptional results, incl 26m @ 5.35% Cu and 0.86 g/t Au
    February Environmental licence filed.
    March PAE filed. (Effectively the feasibility study for the DNPM to rule on)
    March 18th Further exceptional results from drilling.
    May 7th New copper resource tabled.
    July Environmental licence granted,
    July Directors resign from third party companies to focus exclusively on AVB?
    July 21st Board re-organised, Garrison contract curtailed and new offices obtained.
    September 9th Mining licence granted
    September 17th Maiden Reserves published.
    September 20th ex-Chairman resigns from board and new Chairman selected.
    October Stage 1 update including equipment purchases and due diligence by syndicating banks.
    October 23rd regional Exploration commences again. $25 million in bank.
    November first cores out ? Finance ?
    December first assays back, finance? Construction commences?

Come on AC, even you would have to say this is a pretty good performance from AVB for a year with two big financial scares and half the small caps going to the wall almost.
    I think the AVB board will have well and truly earned their Xmas drinks this year!
    Last edited by Kalenn: 30/10/14

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.