EGR 3.03% 16.0¢ ecograf limited

Investor relations ...time for a change

1. 1,684 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1229
    As a long long-term holder I have been in awe at the enormous successes and accomplishments KNL have made in the progress towards becoming a Graphite Miner with broad independent Downstream processing capability.
    I am also appalled beyond words at how unbelievably bad KNL is at promoting itself and successes to investors.
    A brief snapshot
    The unbelievable tenements that KNL holds in 3 Graphite rich areas of Tanzania
    The shovel ready Epanko project with full offtakes.
    The progress of Debt funding a Mining Project with KfW the German Gov owned development bank
    The vast potential to expand Epanko given the Resouce base
    The huge current NPV of Epanko
    EcoGraf ...Full stop ....the battery grade processing technology is a Cheap, Environmentally friendly Graphite Source independent alternative at a time where dozens of Battery Gigafactories are being build all around the world ....all in need of huge amounts of you guessed it Battery Grade Graphite and in line with Electric Vehicle principles, ideal 'green' sourced' . Note Source independent so you can feed multiple sources of graphite into it....(basically got graphite...get a EcoGraf plant ...got Battery grade)
    The existing huge NPV of EcoGraf. (not counting multiple plants, not counting 'Fines' by-product)

Yet our Market Cap is a single digit fraction of our NPV. At this rate if we get funding for Epanko and partners for Ecograf we won't even reach WKTs existing pre-everything MC!!

Our MC is a fraction of other Tanzanian Graphite plays (that many have argued we are far more advanced than)...good lordy WKT has a MC in the mid 85m mark and growing. I have said before good on them...well deserved and still undervalued but shame on us and our own Investor relations

Its time to ditch our Investor Relations firm. Enough is enough. Bring in new blood that knows how to sell the progress, achievements and potential.
    We should have a MC multiples of where it is today. And if the BOD is too blind to see this or doesn't care...then lets get rid of them!! Seriously.

I urge everyone to contact Spinks and Pett and the BOD of KNL and demand a change in Investor Relations Firms. Spend a fraction of the recent Capital raise hiring an investor relations firm that can do a decent job! It simply is not good enough that we are falling so far behind others when we should be so so far ahead given our relative achievements

Right now KNL couldn't promote itself out of a wet paper bag

564xxl
    PS and I know the KNL BOD reads HC...so feel free to let them know your own thoughts here. I for one am sick to death of waiting for them to change...

Last edited by 564xxl: 16/04/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EGR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
16.0¢
Change
-0.005(3.03%)
Mkt cap ! $72.64M
Open High Low Value Volume
16.0¢ 16.0¢ 15.0¢ $19.69K 127.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 83453 15.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
16.0¢ 5359 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 01/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
15.0¢
  Change
-0.005 ( 6.25 %)
Open High Low Volume
15.5¢ 15.5¢ 15.0¢ 36795
Last updated 14.41pm 01/05/2024 ?
EGR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.