EGR 3.45% 14.0¢ ecograf limited

All things considered, when I weigh up the pros and cons,...

1. 7,942 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1633
    All things considered, when I weigh up the pros and cons, strengths and weaknesses of the all graphite plays on the ASX, KNL is still the clear standout to me.

My biggest criticism of management, and I find this rather inexplicable, is how low they have allowed our cash position to get before completing CRs. Ordinary shareholders are not privy to all of the information that management and the BoD are and I think that they forget that sometimes. Investing is not a religion, you cannot simply have blind faith that things are sound.

We continue to badly miss timeframes that we set ourselves. This frustrates shareholders and does not instill a great deal of confidence in management for potential investors. Sometimes things happen that management cannot control but the fact that we seem to miss every self-imposed timeframe, management must accept responsibility for this and more importantly they need to ensure that it doesn't continue to happen, particularly once we get to the construction and then production of Epanko and EcoGraf production facilities.

I doubt very much that we will secure full funding for Epanko this year. My great hope (and expectation) for KNL in the short-medium term is EcoGraf, which is both unique and potentially game changing. Myself and other shareholders have been told (consistent with the Company's announcements) that the optimised downstream DFS will be completed and the results announced to the market this month.

Our 12.5c seller today will probably be kicking themself in a couple of weeks time, but I guess their Easter spending money had to come from somewhere.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EGR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.0¢
Change
-0.005(3.45%)
Mkt cap ! $63.56M
Open High Low Value Volume
14.5¢ 14.5¢ 14.0¢ $21.24K 147.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 177947 14.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
14.5¢ 1946 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.12pm 21/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
14.0¢
  Change
-0.005 ( 3.45 %)
Open High Low Volume
14.0¢ 14.5¢ 14.0¢ 13785
Last updated 15.32pm 21/05/2024 ?
EGR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.