EGR 6.25% 15.0¢ ecograf limited

Investor relations ...time for a change, page-10

1. 5,241 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2574
    Wohoa...I know you have a nice sum invested here, and so do I.
    I guess you knew when you invested that there are no guarantees.
    Kicking and screaming that you are not happy with the SP and the PR of the Co and being upset that another Co has had a nice run
    and you want MNS's PR Co...have you looked at their SP lately? WKT??, my post to Wilma yesterday already explained that point, but in short, nothing to do with the PR but to do with timing and the signing of 3 offtakes within a WEEKbiggrin.png...now what do you think will happen if they can't get finance in the next few days or f the terms are not that great?? Guess what, it comes down to what will be in the OFFICIALbiggrin.png announcements that will drive each companies SP.
    And the rest of your questions in your post make no sense, but I understand people get tense when they see RED in their portfolio and common sense seems to evaporate fairly quickly.

here's my 5c on how I see the current situation and how everything will unfold:

* Most of the interest in G stocks has died over the past 2 years, Tanz projects have the additional difficult dealing with the GOT changes.
    There is a lot of money sitting on the sidelines and will start pouring into a few good G projects once they can demonstrate that they have funding to progress their mines. The money is there, as we can see with WKT.

* Eco Graf will make a very big difference to the original Company that most of us invested here a while ago, that has not been acknowledged in our SP and it won't until the day when/if we announce the OFFICIALbiggrin.png announcements that we have secured a partner for the 1st EcoGraf Plant in ASIA, the market is no longer investing in speculation alone in the G sector, but once it's the OFFICIALbiggrin.png announcement...you can take your own guess if that will spark a very strong Rerate or if nothing will happen and we'll just stay at 0.10c-0.13c

* Funding for Epanko is very close and unlike you Wilma, I am almost certain we will have funding sorted and construction commenced this year
    receiving the Term Sheet from KFW will be the moment of enlightenment for many, not just for current holders but a lot of other punters and instos,
    and that is when our low number of SOI will come into play.

There is so much more, but I have placed my bets and now I'm just sitting back and see how it all unfolds.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/1509/1509628-636d809e221cfb9cf4a9e20da478eb53.jpg

All IMO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EGR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
15.0¢
Change
-0.010(6.25%)
Mkt cap ! $68.10M
Open High Low Value Volume
15.0¢ 15.0¢ 15.0¢ $14.25K 95.05K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 5050 15.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
16.0¢ 215367 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.44pm 03/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
15.5¢
  Change
-0.010 ( 3.13 %)
Open High Low Volume
15.0¢ 15.5¢ 15.0¢ 14916
Last updated 11.46am 03/06/2024 ?
EGR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.