EGR 3.57% 14.5¢ ecograf limited

I empathise with everyone. It sucks that we haven't moved like...

1. 1,014 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 394

I empathise with everyone. It sucks that we haven't moved like the other guys and to be honest, its probably a bit of both 564 and Uni's contributions as to why. Personally I believe we have gone stale, mainly due to the fact that we had all our work and off takes done so long ago and then they were stymied right when we were about to roll. People forget or may not even know that we have all these off take partners and government backing in play. WKT have timed it well with they're off takes, just on the cusp of movement in Tanzania but they still aren't as far along as us . We have everything in place and all it is going to take is one catalyst for people to start looking and say wow, these guys are ready to roll. I believe the significance of our downstream business model will awaken some interest when all is revealed but finance will ultimately set us free.

I remember when we were criticized for the size of our off takes and for having a traders as some of our customers. As it turns out , that may seem to be the way forward for other hopefuls. Don't begrudge WKT for they're time in the sun, ours is on the horizon and when it dawns all this talk of the reasons for our stagnation will evaporate just as it did from 10C to 13C. Imagine when it jumps to 30C when all is understood and revealed. That will be our starting place because it will get there in one or two trading sessions. Just look where SYR ended up after funding was achieved and IMO opinion they cannot compete with our business model. Bring on $1 , $2 , $3 and upwards.

Forgive my ramblings , long day and still not over.

Cheers everyone.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EGR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.5¢
Change
0.005(3.57%)
Mkt cap ! $65.83M
Open High Low Value Volume
14.0¢ 14.5¢ 14.0¢ $13.99K 99.46K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 26609 14.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
14.5¢ 83317 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 14/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
14.5¢
  Change
0.005 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
14.0¢ 14.5¢ 14.0¢ 27095
Last updated 15.40pm 14/06/2024 ?
EGR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.