AVB 0.00% 16.5¢ avanco resources limited

Hi Paul, Thanks for your comments, you hold a not too...

1. 144 Posts.
    Hi Paul,

Thanks for your comments, you hold a not too dis-similar view to mine. I find the range of opinions about aspects of AVB and copper in general, (from posters on HC and various news outlets) are often almost directly opposite to one another. I'm not inferring that AVB will have difficulty selling their product, what I'm curious about is the motive of some of these posters and news outlets. When I read comments here on HC, I'm reading in too it that, quite a number of posters think China is the only likely customer we'll have. And I'm not so sure that is the case, or that I'm reading too much into some posts. Also, some posters have made comment that there are alternatives to copper, which is true. But there are increased opportunities for usage of copper too. For example, the relatively recent discovery that copper has antimicrobial properties, and therefore a superior alternative to stainless steel in hospitals, coppers use in effectively reducing the amount of carbon emissions from coal fired power generation and the potential demand for use that could be attributed to electric vehicles. I guess I should have mentioned this in my previous post, as I am wondering how much these new uses might off-set any alternatives being discussed. I guess, it's all a bit of a "how long is a piece of string " type question, but worth discussion IMO. Also, if some are going to discuss what the negatives are, ie, the possibility of diminishing demand because of alternate uses to copper, then we should weigh that against the counter argument. My questions were just intended to get some commentary from others, for me to muse over.

thanks again Paul.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.