NVQ 0.00% 0.4¢ noviqtech limited

IPO - Tymlez Group Limited, page-107

1. 5,043 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 189
    I hear you and understand your concern. The difference between TYM and some of the listed crypto associated companies on ASX is this. These companies issued tokens or associated with issue of tokens or was listed with too much hype and not much to back up. TYM has the best management team we could dream off! They are linked to SAP, Infosys and and all the top name companies in IT. Their advisory team is world class. They have tier 1 world class clients and has actual revenues albeit small atm. If I wanted to associate myself with blockchain only investment as I believe that blockchain has massive potential like internet was in its infancy, TYM is the one for me!! It ticks all the boxes in every angle and yes the market is very crappy right now and TYM has none what so ever association or links to any tokens or Crypto Currencies like BTC etc. They use blockchain for enterprise solutions. 2019 will be the massive year for them as per Michael Reh when he did the roadshows recently. I trust him 100% and sincerely believe what he said will happen about TYM's growth in 2019 CY. The 2 main backers Michael and Reineer both own at least more than half the company. They gave up massive careers to start this and to date have shown TYM is legit by having world class clients.Most of us are here in TYM for the long term. In the next 12 months TYM won't be where it is at listing I believe,  it will be much much bigger in every aspect I truly believe.I rarely post these days on HC. But after reading your genuine post I felt compelled to respond. So if you are in this say for even 12 months you will have a much bigger return I believe as 2019 is going to be a massive year with the expected expansion of  the business and very significant increase in revenue. After listing, At open, who knows what the market does. Peak did their best by giving allocations to sticky ppl.I believe there will be solid after market buying at issue price. I expect it to hold at least the issue price after open and a gradual grind higher with the news flow. Of course we have to wait and see what the market does. These are my honest opinions and every one should make up their own judgements and not base their strategies based on what they read on HC. Cheers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NVQ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.206M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
16 11136746 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 1883006 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 10/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NVQ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.