I still remember asking questions at the height of ISIS success...

1. 41,593 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1011
    I still remember asking questions at the height of ISIS success in Syria who at the time was running a govt structure and exporting oil to Turkey. I think for the entire period the sky was cloudy rendering satellites ineffective! Then we saw Iran arrest a senior ISIS commander who turned out to be a Mossad spy! Notice how ISIS the most fervent of the Jihadists never attack US/Israel and only their enemies. And, when ISIS accidentally launched a missile at Israel, they had to apologise. Wounded ISIS fighters are air-flown to Israel's hospitals. So, yes nothing is what it seems.

I am not aware of Taliban weapons inheritance finding their way to Iran but I am not surprised, biz is biz! They had some border disputes with Iran recently.

Iran is caught in a difficult position. Just when they are about to participate in BRICS trading block to mitigate the effects of collective West's trade sanctions, they will have to negotiate carefully with the Chinese who prefer a peaceful coexistence for mutual economic benefits instead of the Zionist's confrontational habits which allows them to extract more $ funds from America yearly.

So much for Biden's deal of letting Zionists attack Haifa Rafah at the expense of swallowing some political pride for a tit-for-tat response at the Iranians. Depending on who one believes, this could be the perfect tactic for Zionists to fast-track the return of their Messiah after wailing at that wall for 2,000+ years. Maybe this is unfair since Zionists are considered atheists!

pappe.jpeg

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.