LOL which point do you want to debate first ?I'll start, in the...

1. 59,868 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 727
    LOL which point do you want to debate first ?

I'll start, in the documents case as soon as the found documents in Biden's garage Biden full co-operated in handing over the docs and a search to see if there was any more...

In Criminal Defendant Trump it took a year for him to hand over 15 boxes, then suspecting he had more they pleaded with him to hand over missing docs and eventually he did and a signed affidavit saying a complete search was done and the was no more. How ever FBI had information there was more docs and got a search warrant. When they did the search they found a heap more documents and they have evidence of boxes of document being moved around and hidden for the lawyers that where suppose to look for the document.

So they found that not only did Criminal Defendant Trump have documents he was not suppose to have but also went out of his was to hide and prevent them from being returned.

But don't take my word for it, have a read of the indictment in the link below for all the evidence and facts that are in the public domain
    https://www.justice.gov/storage/US-v-Trump-Nauta-De-Oliveira-23-80101.pdf

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.