I like to think that as a nation we have been extremely tolerant...

1. 271 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 10
    I like to think that as a nation we have been extremely tolerant and benevolent to all races and religions.I am a moderate person but having been born and lived all of my nearly 60 years here, for the first time I am very concerned with what I see as a real threat to our way of life.Sadly I don't think we can continue to be tolerant towards the Islamic faith.I shudder when I see people vilified and harangued if they dare say a word against the Islamic faith but it seems we need to be tolerant when they call us infidels and dogs and death to the non-believers.
    There is an old saying - don't let the tail wag the dog. I think this is starting to happen here.I am not a great fan of Tony Abbott but I am right behind the current Governments attitude with respect to not allowing people back into country who have been overseas fighting for this vile bunch of animals in the name of religion.We just need to be really careful and not allow the hand-wringers and greenies get us into a position we cannot get out of
    Oldcat

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.