SSN 0.00% 1.5¢ samson oil & gas limited

In the interest of balanced discussion please find below my...

1. 1,593 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6
    In the interest of balanced discussion please find below my summary of the actual Production of the Zavanna wells in which SSN has a working interest. The source of information is the North Dakota Monthly Production Report Index found at ND Monthly Production report Index.

NS Production.jpg
    Imo the production from these wells has been increasing over the past few months which became apparent to me on reading the Everett comment by mgt. in the December 10Q.  The numbers above show the ramp up of production in the initial years as more wells and gas sales came on line followed by a decline however it appeared to stabilise and then increase over the past 6 months. The source data is freely available to all monthly.

The above analysis, whilst based on the actual production is my work, it was done by cut/paste and delimiting the data into an excel spreadsheet. Whilst I believe it is accurate I encourage people to verify for themselves which can easily be done through the link above.

Imo it is possible and likely that the total May production number will be higher than April however because there are 26 wells mgt can throttle or ramp production as they choose therefore any decline/increase will not meet the standard decline considerations and is something that needs to be considered when projecting into the future.

Important thing imo is the company is likely to be generating free cash now which can either pay down debt or be used for future growth in suitable projects as outlined in the quarterly.  Overall I believe mgt have done a very good job to get in this position but that is just an opinion based on my personal research. We are all entitled to our opinion and that is mine.
    Cheers

PS for completeness this is the NRI for the wells which comes from the quarterly
    NS Working Interest.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SSN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.