SSN 0.00% 1.5¢ samson oil & gas limited

Rob, if I may make an observation or two. Just as a very rapid...

1. 10,693 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3484
    Rob, if I may make an observation or two.

Just as a very rapid double check of numbers - and only interested in the oil production btw - I came up with the following - showing Gross and NRI - but it makes no difference on well production discussion (only on money related discussions do the WI/NRI need to be taken into account)

SSN-NS-Q1-15.jpg

Not surprising it shows a sharp uptrend over the last 3 months as the wells finally start coming back to full production (say ~93% days producing/month). That's very visible in your blue line at the right edge of the graph. That was forecast as wells were SI during infield completion operations. Good safe operating.

The part that is interesting to me is you can see a fairly clear "channel" going from the peak around Aug'11 to the trough at around May '14 which IMO you can fairly readily attribute to the natural decline (with whatever operating downtime). I think I remember reading somewhere that SSN was changing pumps - maybe that explains the decline reversal during the period May'14 to Aug'14. Then comes infill drilling and safety shut-ins.

What is truly a positive takeaway here (I think) is that these wells are coming back online well above where they were taken off - e.g. Everett itself looks like a 300 bopd avg for Q1 (oil not boe) with the 6-pack adding close to 800 bopd - gross numbers.

Regards

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SSN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.