AS1 0.00% 1.1¢ asara resources limited

Well, I don't know how bad you thought it was, but even without...

1. 4,808 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2358
    Well, I don't know how bad you thought it was, but even without looking at the share price you should have known it was pretty bad. Thirty seven civilians dead and sixty more wounded - plus an unknown number of military and police personnel - in just one incident. In Australia we call three dead a massacre. That's the deadliest incident they've had in the last five years. It's the latest in an ongoing security problem with Islamic militants attacking across the border.

Kouri is not quite as vulnerable as Boungou. You can find Boungou on Google maps, but not Kouri. Look for Piela for a town that's only 20km or so from our ground. You will see that Boungou is right over to the East near the border with two neighbouring countries. Kouri is further from the border and also only half the distance from Ouagadougou. It also doesn't have a mine in operation yet so nothing of value is being transported and there are not many people travelling to and from the site.

There's some risk about whether the situation in the country will be secure enough to operate a mine when we eventually get ourselves in a position to do so.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AS1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.704M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 8716368 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 204000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 29/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AS1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.