AVR 0.48% $21.10 anteris technologies ltd

Iceman echoed most of my sentiments. Your rebuttal missed a few...

1. 431 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 264
    Iceman echoed most of my sentiments. Your rebuttal missed a few points though.

1. Good Managers familiar with the med tech / biotech space don't grow on trees. I asked you to nominate who you'd be happy with taking over for WPs salary. Perhaps a crap mining exec?

2. You nominated some random share prices. Why not hitting 37 or 38 a few weeks ago? Did you nominate 34c to try to prove a point.

3. I talk to Jay privately offline as I respect his position but in his defence Jay doesn't know specifically who or how many people supported the previous cap raising noting they were over subscribed. Jay has referred to a lack of support from Mr Forrest. Number 2 is ratty on the board so can't buy on market but is buying here as stated.
    Several hotcopper posters between 2.5 and 1.1m fully paid shares in between are supporting. So who didn't support? If you are going to quote others make sure they have the data correct.

4. Yes WP puts his reputation on the line every single day. However I asked you what targets he has missed? Regarding putting money into his pay from this CR - I think you might not have read the spp prospectus which CLEARLY states what the CR is for. If you believe WP is lying, seek legal advice immediately rather than feeding misinformation on a forum.

5. Ian Frazer isn't irreplaceable. Why is AHZ selling down it's stake in AI if Mr Frazer is irreplaceable. The simple answer is adapt has more determinism with regards to future revenue and income is growing. I initially invested for hsv2 for personal reasons but got burnt as didn't understand the drug development process and chance of success. I was close to selling out when wp took over but saw the light with adapt. Imo wp will make my investment- unfortunately Ian Frazer hasn't and likely won't in my time frame - nor is the potential as great as adapt.

Also interesting you hold a chunk in cfds- no voting rights there and not typical of a long term investor to hold cfds. But if you hold cfds - what price did you purchase at and are you long or short.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$21.10
Change
0.100(0.48%)
Mkt cap ! $405.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
$20.80 $21.38 $20.80 $183.3K 8.682K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 2465 $20.80

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$21.70 421 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.46pm 08/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$21.11
  Change
0.100 ( 0.86 %)
Open High Low Volume
$21.14 $21.14 $21.11 103
Last updated 15.44pm 08/05/2024 ?
AVR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.