AVR 0.48% $21.10 anteris technologies ltd

So many subjective and contradictory posts. 1. wp took over the...

1. 431 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 264
    So many subjective and contradictory posts.
    1. wp took over the company when it had near zero real value and was near bankrupt. It now has been increasing In value steadily since WP took over and the SP has been increasing for 6 months - now up 50% even after CR decision.

2. Targets have been hit. $21m was last major target. We hit over $21m. Brucegotham - get some data to back your statements. What targets have been missed. Yours or something you heard. It can't have been something you read.

3. The market appears to be thinking this CR is a good idea. The evidence is that the SP is closing higher than the offer price.

4. You personally might be valuing lower. I'd love to know your method of valuation backed by data.

5. As a very large holder with multiple accounts and who talks to most of the top 20 on phone or email or WhatsApp or private groups, I know the major and intelligent investors talk to are positive and receptive to the cap raise. Hey I just don't talk to wp. I talk to lots of people.

6. WP has put his reputation on the line- but it's the correct decision imo as it there is now potential for ramped return on investment. There is no one i'd rather see as CEO. Comments like yours terrify me that you think there are other people more suitable to the role and that people with little or no skin in the game might influence others.

I'm asking you to put forward alternative names for CEO right now. Let's see who you can nominate who'd do the role for an income as low as what WP receives.

Time to ditch the emotion and subjective posts. If you make a statement- back it with data.

Cheers, Dyor and Gltah
    David - now based in England.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$21.10
Change
0.100(0.48%)
Mkt cap ! $405.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
$20.80 $21.38 $20.80 $183.3K 8.682K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 2465 $20.80

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$21.70 421 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.46pm 08/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$21.11
  Change
0.100 ( 0.86 %)
Open High Low Volume
$21.14 $21.14 $21.11 103
Last updated 15.44pm 08/05/2024 ?
AVR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.