CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

Is there an end in sight?

1. 808 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 30
    Hi All,

This is my first post on HotCopper, long time lurker.

First some disclosure - I first bought into CDU in late July 2013 and have a cost basis of $1.60 and a relatively small holding. Yes, I am kicking myself for not selling earlier in the year when it reached $1.90. Yes, I believe the company has a lot to answer for in the missed deadlines & suspect announcements. Yes, I know I'm the only one to blame for not selling.

My questions:

* From what I can gather the reasoning for the suspension was very open ended - something along the lines "it will be lifted once we get additional financing" - is the company under any obligation from any reporting bodies to provide ongoing reporting on how the search for financing is progressing.
    * Also I think it was MaxW who said at the beginning of the suspension that he expected the suspension to last for ~90 days. As we are at about day 45 does this still feel right?
    * Last week in the announcement the company said they were expecting electricals to be delivered from China this week. Anyone would be a fool to believe they are going to rock up on time. But do you think they will put out an announcement?
    * Finally anyone in the know - is there still mining going on at rocklands? Surely they would be very close to running out of money & at this stage it feels like it would be a fruitless exercise considering they don't seem to be able to sell DSO, they can't put it through their plant & don't seem to be able to put it through anyone else's plant.

Thanks

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.