This does not support the Watchtower theology of living again in...

1. 11,897 Posts.
    This does not support the Watchtower theology of living again in our bodies - no talk here of reconstituted bodies; sorry.
    ----------
    No need to say sorry to me Whereu. However, Wotsup may be upset and bewildered to learn that those that go to heaven can't take their earthly bodies with them. Paul was addressing "holy ones" that were in line to rule with Christ Jesus in heaven 1 Cor 1:2; 2 Cor 1:1. He made clear in his first letter to them that they could not take their fleshly bodies to heaven.
    (1 Corinthians 15:50) But I tell you this, brothers, that flesh and blood cannot inherit God’s Kingdom, nor does corruption inherit incorruption.

That is why Jesus is called "the firstborn from the dead" ( Rev 1:5 ) even though others received resurrections before him. Jesus was the first to receive a resurrection to a spirit body.
    (1 Peter 3:18) For Christ died once for all time for sins, a righteous person for unrighteous ones, in order to lead you to God. He was put to death in the flesh but made alive in the spirit.

All of the earlier resurrections were to life here on earth. This is the hope that was demonstrated for billions that have died.
    (Acts 24:15) And I have hope toward God, which hope these men also look forward to, that there is going to be a resurrection of both the righteous and the unrighteous.
    (Psalm 37:29) The righteous will possess the earth, And they will live forever on it.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.