RAP 0.00% 20.5¢ resapp health limited

Congratulations RAPpers! Just thought I'd drop by and say all...

1. 2,574 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4962
    Congratulations RAPpers!
    Just thought I'd drop by and say all the very best to you all. Decided to leave the RAPper camp made some coin and that's all it matters when it comes to investing.. No regrets and not looking back... I left on my own terms got sick and tired of this Pfizer bull crap.. what concerned me the most is if they pulled out the share price would crash and we would be in a very dire situation, directors would most likely resign and Company would probably go into voluntary administration or be very heavily diluted trying to raise capital in a hurry... what a massive roller-coaster ride this was for me over the years... I believe in the story and I believed it would become a unicorn however the company took a massive gamble with the COVID study. TK reassured us all that the confirmation study would likely be a success however it was a failure. Was sitting on the fence since then and decided to make a decision to pull out it just wasn't worth the risk anymore for me. I was very heavily invested here over invested actually.. Thanks for all the good times.. Cheerio

Edit: Disclosure - not held
    Sentiment: none

Cheers

Red bar
    Last edited by Red bar: 04/08/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.