SP1 0.00% $1.07 southern cross payments ltd

Thanks for posting it Nasha. It is not a 'balanced article' - in...

1. 359 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1192
    Thanks for posting it Nasha.  It is not a 'balanced article' - in my opinion - and my opinion only.
    Understand what you are saying though.

[An aside: I'd like to see [1] a position description (PD) for an HC advertised moderator's role and
    [2]  proof of any HC whistleblowers who 'reveal' who/or if anyone pays them to post prolifically as non-holders or new IDs when ASX announcements appear on HC on ISX and/or other share forums.  Obviously none to date confess on HC but I have only begun searching on other sites.  Found one, can't post it here.]

Similarly, I'd love to see an ASX whistleblower in the future on any forum/TV or print media - any media apart from HC.  Not sure what it would take to get an ASX whistleblower to 'spill'.

Two excerpts from SMH's freely accessed article courtesy of Nasha's alert above....

One excerpt from the article - underlined/quoted below...
    my comment - how was it verified/validated pre-publication by SMH??  in order for SMH to be allowed to publish such a loosely worded statistic and opinion/hearsay as printed/media verifiable lawful fact.

SMH: "The delisting push comes from at least 55 individual shareholders who are largely retail investors and have banded together on stock forum HotCopper to form the numbers required to ask for the resolution to be added to the agenda of iSignthis's annual meeting.

Second excerpt from SMH article underlined below:
    IMO - Why this? ASIC is separately reviewing iSignthis' disclosure practices.  Since when, how announced in relation to this last ASX questioning?  ASIC have never commented to date so why this latest SMH claim? ASIC have actually contacted JK/ISX via email (or other means) to confirm no action has been taken by/from/on ASIC's behalf - the references are contained in ASX ISX announcements.

SMH: "Its customer base, which has included companies accused of unconscionable conduct by ASIC, has also been of significant concern. ASIC is separately reviewing iSignthis' disclosure practices.

ISignthis took the ASX to court in December to stop the market operator from releasing a report on the activities of the company over concerns the report included errors. ISignthis has also accused the ASX of leaking information it provided confidentially to the ASX on request.
    It is now seeking damages from the ASX over what it alleges has been unfair treatment by the market operator. That damages bill is expected to stretch into the millions."

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.