ISIS Made by ,,,, page-4

1. 8,256 Posts.
    Aykash

Just to entertain you on this latest conspiracy (and by the way, you are too late with this one - it was posted here a week or two ago), now assuming that this conspiracy is true:

1/ How stupid are those Jihadists for allowing an Israeli agent to rise to become leader of the most radical and dangerous Islamic group?
    2/ With this rumour flying all over the place, how come the ISIS and other good muslim folk have not twigged and chopped his head off?
    3/ If it is true, how smart is Mossad and I repeat, how dumb are the Jihadists?
    4/ Those Muslims and their sympathisers who are smart enough to post and repost this theory are actually doing their cause a disservice - it shows just how stupid those caliphate nutjobs actually are.
    5/ Hezbollah next LOL

Great Conspiracy Theory - feel free to Rinse and Repeat this one. I see of course the usuals, David Ickelam, Veterans Today, Global Research all in on the act. Very good...if nothing else, it keeps their subscriptions ticking over for another month LOL

You get a thumbs up from me for exposing the latest nutjob conspiracy that is so silly that if only it were true, it would be a brilliant Israeli plot and perhaps an even better storyline for a movie...

...hang on a sec, maybe it is a jewish plot LOL

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.