Professor, There is no need to resort to insults and humiliation...

1. 690 Posts.
    Professor,

There is no need to resort to insults and humiliation of another poster my friend.

We are here to discuss real issues. If somebody gets under your skin maybe you should put them on ignore.

Also, your post to me makes no sense. I don't understand it sir.

I am starting to think you are simply trolling the forum.

Nobody cares about what? ISIS? Libya?

I care a lot. I care about the entire world actually.

I care about the people who starve in Africa, I care about the African Jews that are discriminated against by Israel, I care about the Palestinians who are imprisoned in their own land, I care about the Christians of Iraq who are forced to leave their homes, I care about the Shiites and Alawis of the Middle East who are persecuted, I care about the Christians of Egypt who are harassed by Muslims, I care about the Muslims of Burma who are burnt alive by Buddhists, I care about the Chinese people who are forced to surrender to their government's wishes, I care about the innocent Ukrainians, I care about black communities in America, I care about neglected Aboriginal communities in Australia, I care about drug addicts, I care about homeless people, I care about Asylum Seekers, civilians, children, women, elderly, hungry, poor, weak, I care about everybody.

We can't keep pointing our fingers at specific groups. The entire global population is guilty. We are all doing wrong.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.