il 4, 2024 Hamas Treats Captive Israeli Women as Animals By...

1. 7,402 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 50
    il 4, 2024
    Hamas Treats Captive Israeli Women as Animals

By Raymond Ibrahim ( american thinker)

The Hamas terrorists behind the Oct. 7, 2023 jihadist raid literally view their female Israeli captives as horses and other animals -- to be “ridden.”

During a recent press conference, IDF spokesman Daniel Hagari stressed that Hamas members could be heard in their own (now captured) recordings referring to their female captives as sabi (or sabiya), an Arabic word that in Islamic jurisprudence refers to non-Muslim female slaves, whom Muslim men could freely copulate with -- in a word, concubines.
    Sex-slavery is not only an ironclad aspect of Islam; it is a reflection of “piety,” as well captured by a 2015 report:

In the moments before he raped the 12-year-old [non-Muslim] girl, the Islamic State fighter took the time to explain that what he was about to do was not a sin. Because the preteen girl practiced a religion other than Islam, the Quran not only gave him the right to rape her -- it condoned and encouraged it, he insisted.
    “He said that by raping me,” recalled the 12-year-old, “he is drawing closer to God.”

“Every time that he came to rape me, he would pray,” explained another girl, aged 15. “He said that raping me is his prayer to God. I said to him, ‘What you’re doing to me is wrong, and it will not bring you closer to God.’ And he said, ‘No, it’s allowed. It’s halal.’”
    Seeing rape as a pious gesture is only one of the “oddities” of Islamic sex-slavery. In the same press conference, Hagari said that

“Hamas treated young women… like animals,” and that one terrorist could be heard describing “a woman as a noble mare.”
    No doubt, to most (non-Muslim) readers, references to Israelis as animals is a mere reflection of Hamas’s contempt for its “infidel” victims, nothing more.

In reality, referring to captured sex-slaves as animals also has a doctrinal aspect, and, as with all things Islamic, traces back to the prophet Muhammad, who regularly presented women as on a par with animals -- as in the famous hadith, where he said “Women, dogs, and donkeys annul a man’s prayer” (Musnad Ibn Hanbal, vol. 2, p. 2992).

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.