It's funny how when we grow up as youngsters, perceptions are...

1. 5,014 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 152
    It's funny how when we grow up as youngsters, perceptions are fully established with in us as if they are a part of our belief system, that comes about because in our schooling system ideas about who is right and what is wrong are totally distorted and above all most is propaganda to serve a purpose, I'm not implying that all is wrong mind you but in many cases people in general manifest out of touch realities which the media and the like easily and readily inject.

This may seem boring but If we were to go back in time and in lost time, we would have peoples defending any sought of territories which belonged to anybody provided they were able to defend it but still the possessions did not allow them the right to say that this land is mine; as is evidenced by continuos wars that we still have today. As peoples we are still animals, evidence of this is everywhere to be seen. The West are colonising and taking away from poorer peoples their lands ( lands that can not be defended ) with sheer force of power that kill innocent people along the way. The sons of David are defending their right ( attackers ) to obtain the land which up and till a few years back was Palestinian ( on paper ) and the Palestinians took the then land from other peoples. It's all complicated stuff but as much as I detest killing innocent people, quite frankly; Israel is defending their right to obtain the lands from a poorer people and it has succeeded until someone else comes along and takes away the land that Israel has taken, everyone through out the ages has always illegitimately taken and obtained that land which belongs to everybody any how.

Not even the lands that the indigenous societies had for some time can they effectively call mine as all the land on earth belongs to everyone unless you can define and defend, and that has happened in our cases and it has taken thousands of years.
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.