@The auditorWhat does it mean when orthodox Jews are considered...

1. 2,768 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 438
    @The auditor

What does it mean when orthodox Jews are considered antisemitic?

AntiZionism is not Antisemitic - two different things. It might confuse some... I'll say it again as you appear to be in that small confused %. Zionism is not Judaism..

Its a 19th Century construct and Zionists wrongfully use (some) Judaism as a form of shield, marking anyone who speaks out as an antisemite... Even if those people speaking out are in fact Jewish. I am not sure how stupid Zionists think the world might be but Israel is fast becoming a pariah state. If not already in the eyes of the general public.

Bring on the trials.. Thank god South Africa had the stones to do something about it.. the US and UK should have any powers revoked when it comes to Israel/Palestine. The conflict of interest is irrefutable and justice must be done.

Same goes with any HAMAS who attacked innocent Israeli civilians on October 7th... Not sure how many there were but I can attest, they certainly weren't the women, children, babies and elderly being slaughtered daily. Ooohhh but yeah thats right... they are just being used human shields in those Israel designated safe zones... Wow...

Last edited by Romann: 10/01/24

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.