ISRAEL MUST BE STOPPED NOW !, page-7059

1. 6,976 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 45
    "It is clear, as you said in your other reply, you do not know everything, and from your expectations of what you think is happening and will happen, and what you think the intent of Israel and Hamas and others may be, is completely wrong and defies logic."

Not wanting a Middle Eastern war escalating to something more global defies logic? All for the debatable benefit of 0.2% of the world, many of whom hate white people? My expectations so far have been almost spot on. It must sting when you read my posts predicting that Jewish popularity will plummet with each abysmally violent action. Bang on the money so far.

"Your belittling of the term antisemite in no way removes you from any responsibility of your gross and what I would term, irresponsible and ignorant behavior."

I'm still not the one condoning state sponsored bombing of children. Keep trying though, perhaps the more you dig down this well of violence, the more likely people will start to appreciate you. I have my doubts however.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.