XJO 0.55% 7,629.0 s&p/asx 200

It could go either way..... - Wednesday

1. 19,112 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3682
    260515.png

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Good Morning and Welcome to the XJO Wednesday Thread

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

220414 on hold.png

News for Today (AEST)

260515 news.png

The XJO closed higher (again) on Tuesday.
    However, spread narrowed,  volume (value traded) while increased, was still below average, and the close was high.
    Selling pressure again appeared fairly low, which in turn allowed price to advance higher with little difficulty.
    The narrower spread may be accounted for by the lower than average volume, combined with moving through potential resistance.

I was somewhat surprised with the relative ease the Index was able to penetrate the expected resistance of the old trading range lows.
    I expected it may be a tough nut to crack here, but the lack of apparent selling pressure appears to have made the move quite easy.
    (unless this has been a massive fakey of some sort, which I don't think it is....)

So onward and upward I guess.......
    Oh, and I expect there is a decent chance price will revisit the trading range lows again at some time, and test this break through important resistance.

260515 xjo.png

220414.png

220414 1.png

Good Trading and Investing

X6.png
    Last edited by Jako8557: 26/05/15

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.