AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

It is in DRC

1. 296 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 113
    The asset is the only one AVZ hold and it is in DRC.

SO in one of the world's most corrupt and fragile countries? So what you will cry ?
    Take a look at big brother on steroids , Nigeria and the oil fields there. They lose more to steeling than produce !
    Then think again ? As a European investor I have had a good look at lithium companies worldwide.
    I trust South America more than any African country to govern in an appropriate way.

All of the plays in African Lithium on AIM in London spiked and fell back.

Costs of plant, may well rise after quotes submitted lol
    Labour force's across Africa , unless Chinese workers are brought in, often experience strikes as the villagers want more of the profit.
    General government support can be found wanting.
    Transport costs from Africa to China to add, so it had better be a big mine with very cheap capex and opex ? then when the profits get announced expect the workers to down tools.

I am not invested here and have been reading about AVZ who do have a good Bod, but they are not on ground working the extraction, it is local villagers.

Enjoy the fun but seriously seriously watch the gap and watch out for stand African working practise's coming in to play.

Hmmmm, I also read you had a licence challenge. This one you win, but someone is gunning for that land as always in Africa. Greed greed greed is always the downfall.

Watch out for government involvement soon enough, just like Tansania, Mozambeque, Zimbabwe, S Africa etc etc the list of scuppered great mines is endless.

Enjoy the fun.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.