GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

People make bad choices in life, many of the homeless and...

1. 33,037 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1391
    People make bad choices in life, many of the homeless and poverty-stricken in the USA are like the poor everywhere, they've been in jail, been scammed, drugs, lots of kids they can't afford, refuse to work, unreliable, won't help themselves.

I've got one in my family, no amount of help will ever stop him being poor, he's in self-destruct mode.

The poor will always be with us, I travel a lot, in fact I've travelled continuously since 1969, I see the real world, but that doesn't mean gold's going up, in fact we're in for the mother of all booms and the least prepared are the goldbugs. You guys can get suckered in by Mike Maloney and Peter Schiff and the other charlatans but I'm not.

In the WSJ yesterday, one of Wall Streets most noted bears has turned bullish, but he's a little late, the S&P500 is up 22.32% in 2013. Nice.

Anyway John, I was right, gold was a bubble, the bubble's popped and there's no end in sight to gold's demise, and for the last 2 years gold's collapse prove me right and you wrong.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.