GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

Daytr, on fundamentals, the $1900 seemed supported.That is, if...

1. 5,414 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 574
    Daytr, on fundamentals, the $1900 seemed supported.

That is, if you look at interests rates (nil), inflation (it does actually exist), govt debt (skyrocket), money supply (skyrocket)... there should be no crash from 1900 to 1300.

That is the fundamentals that led to increase did not go away, they skyrocketed.

Now, that said, it is hard to 'measure' HOW MUCH the fundamentals should push it up. Maybe the 1120 of the while back WAS the price point on fundamentals. And the raise over that was tulip-land. And we should have just had a gentle raise from 1120 to 1320. And all are calm and happy!

People trading based on technical analysis need not worry, I guess, on fundamentals. And the magical 2 am take downs are not technical and certainly not fundamental. They are simple manipulation

So, I fear my 100% fundamental approach is fraught with danger. But it is my personality. I refuse to alter my views based on illegal, immoral manipulation. Technical I should pay attention to, as it is viewable!

But I continue to be so, so anti fiat. Hence, what choice do I have other than to be a gold bull.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.