It's falling apart

1. 22,698 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7
    When does the main witness appear with all of the info? I thought Vidmen was "the man to bring down Trump #4,676"

Vidmen was an abject failure - a dud!

Both witnesses (including Vidmen) admitted that the transcript is accurate, which refutes the claim that there is a double double double secret transcript.

When does the Dem's big witness appear? I've watched/listened to each day thus far and it is a massive FAIL for the Dems.

For the past 8 weeks, all I've seen from the handflappers is "bombshell" after "bombshell" (just like the Russia hoax) about certain testimony by names like Morrison, Kent, Vidman, Marie Y et al. I've seen these people come and go and they had NOTHING.

At what point do you people wake up and realise that the media is playing you. Considering you have fallen for EVERY 'bombshell" over the past 3 years, which inevitably turn out to be total BS, at what point do you realise what is happening?

This impeachment is a joke and whatever cutting and pasting you do from your favourite news source who keeps BSing you ain't going to change it.

You've all clung to Vidmen for the past 6 weeks and in one session he admitted that the call was accurate, that he broke the chain of command after claiming he "always follows the change of commend", that he's never spoken to Trump, that he knows very little about Biden and Burisma (when he should), that the Biden situation looks problematic, that he is a 99.99% chance of being the leaker to the whistleblower and that this whole hoax is based off his belief that "favour" means "demand". When asked did he want to change the transcript to add the word "demand", he said NO. But in his opening statement he used the word "demand". He got caught out lying.

And incredibly, Vidmen admitted that he told about half a dozen people about the call. Coincidentally, this is about the same number of people that the whistleblower stated had great concern over the call.

TV ratings are down, support for impeachment is down and this is mainly because of a MASSIVE swing in independents.

But, the funniest part was when Vidmen fell for the old three card trick by Devin Nunes. The old get your witness who thinks he should run Ukraine policy to look like a pompous, arrogant arse by correcting you in front of the jury (in this case the world) about how he should be addressed - the good old Colonel Jessup trick!!!!! Hook, line and sinker!!

Last edited by nickyjames: 20/11/19

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.