HMX 0.00% 3.9¢ hammer metals limited

Perdant,Thanks for your comments, it shows the quality of your...

1. 31 Posts.
    Perdant,

Thanks for your comments, it shows the quality of your education at the classy private school you attended, I believe the maths program was non-existent (was it one of those "special" schools).

Check your sums, cause the current price is still above the price, when the new management took control of the company.

I could run a list of companies whose SP has gone done the drain significantly, unlike HMX.

At least HMX is in black and looking like having an awesome upside.

New Management has taken the company from the verge of bankruptcy, to an exciting exploration play.

- HMX has already a world class project in Kalman (with an actual resource!!!!)
    - significantly land holding in the Mt Isa region.
    - New resource in Overlander, announced.
    - Potential exciting news from the current drilling program, look forward to the results. :)
    - Highly prospective ground in the Mount Morgan region.
    - Getting value for non-core assets that would otherwise drain money from the company.
    - A management team whom are doing what they are being paid to do, EXPLORE.

Like to post this report on HMX, gives a better insight to the company, check it out:

http://www.nextminingboom.com/junior-explorer-wedged-between-majors-in-famous-aussie-mining-region/

At these prices, the company is a steal!!!!

PS, Perdant, I visited the Adelaide Zoo last weekend, walked pasted the Orang-tan enclosure, the way they behaved would let me believe that their understanding of the mathematical system would be slightly higher than yours, based on your posts.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HMX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $34.57M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.3¢ 4.3¢ 3.9¢ $19.97K 510.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 254738 3.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.1¢ 142780 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.32pm 13/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
3.9¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
4.2¢ 4.2¢ 3.9¢ 73340
Last updated 14.12pm 13/05/2024 ?
HMX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.