Now I say... 1. #BlowOffTop is not over and done - yet! ..Henrik...

1. 21,435 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2004
    Now I say...

1. #BlowOffTop is not over and done - yet!

..Henrik Zeberg big warning on what portends for Q4 this year.

..a doom scenario would be a market crash on the eve of the US presidential election, paving the way for a Trump victory. Double doom.

..what do I think of this? At this point, let me say this - Anything is Possible, good and bad. And the markets will do one thing best - they will BLINDSIDE us over and over again. Even Powell does not know for certain what he will do in the months ahead.

..keeping powder dry means we don't need to second guess it. Sure we may miss out on gains, but equally possible is that the gains are not uniform across the board, or the gains can be quickly offset by a quick large downside move or we pick the wrong stock(s) to buy on a rising market (which is more tragic).

Extreme rally ahead in certain indices and Crypto.

2. Sentiment will become extremely BULLISH.

3. I will be called "Perma Bear" as I call US market top. Market top very close in outside US.

4. Bulls will point to AI and Fed liquidity to explain why markets can only go UP.

5. Top in US markets will be in Q3/Q4 2024.

6. Recession sets in Q4 2024.

7. Fast decline in Markets will begin

You may not like it. You may not understand it But #SP500 and #Nasdaq are going to reach ATH before real Crash sets in! Bears will become Bulls. Sentiment will be screamingly Bullish before Top is in. REMEMBER - I’m a MAJOR BEAR - just NOT YET! Largest Crash since 1929 coming

https://x.com/HenrikZeberg/status/1789536102170189902

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.