Thank you, you can vouch who I really am. Not a troll as the BUD...

1. 21,478 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2004
    Thank you, you can vouch who I really am. Not a troll as the BUD cult forum had called me, nothing gained warning people to get out before too late, which proven right.

But very please I am helping you though I could come across as being so negative turning people off who prefer not to listen to 'hard and inconvenient' "truths" (for the lack of a better word).

Now I tell you why I am doing this thread when I am not seemingly gaining anything.

By writing, it keeps my brain ticking and I love writing and analysing. But more importantly, it helps me make my own assessment deliberating on and following closely developments in the market, taking in views from a variety of sources (that are not perma bulls or perma bears). It helps me formulate my own strategy to trade/invest.

I only form and express my opinion(s) based on what I do with my action(s).

And right now, I am almost all in cash (less than 3pc of my all time high equity exposure), and I am not missing out because some of the stocks I recently entered went up and then went down and sold out in time, and they're health stocks. And I have learnt from past experience that if one were to wait until the correction arrives, the stampede makes it very painful to pull the trigger, and then wait another day, it just gets worse. I am adamant about retaining my gains from prior years.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.