AVB 0.00% 16.5¢ avanco resources limited

Yes kk that 16 cent mark Is what I have etched in my mind by...

1. 1,136 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 245

Yes kk that 16 cent mark Is what I have etched in my mind by years end, as you point out not a bad little investment at at todays 7 .2 cents a lot has been achieved and appears cheap now , and whats more the speculative tag is being replaced with a more sound and safe investment tag , with a bit of improvement on the macro front and copper price were off and running soon.
    The most exciting part is still to be played out throughout the rest of the year, and that is building a mine and looking for stage 3 , they know its there and im sure they will find many more stages than that as the big picture unfolds in 2016 and beyond.

Back to the options I suppost they do create a little more dilution but happy to see directors being rewarded and AVB bank balance increasing by another 10 mill which im sure will come in handy especially if other opportunities present themselves, there must be many other companies in the area in a much less enviable position than we are placed so a little extra cash could come in handy if opportunities arise .

Most long termers seem comfortable with the fact that they have started drilling PB before finance, if you are prepared to read between the lines it gives you confidence more than ever, that finance really should arrive this quarter. This event im sure will really create the tail wind to push AVB forward towards realising its dream of becoming a profitable miner .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.