@Joannie - just this time of the year - better today, tomorrow...

1. 17,859 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 145
    @Joannie - just this time of the year - better today, tomorrow morning it will all be fine again . . . . Next year I'll take the beginning of April off and go somewhere!
    Henry Purcell was England's most important Baroque composer and was hailed as "Orpheus Brittanicus" for his brilliant vocal settings and profoundly expressive music. Born: September 10, 1659, Westminster, London, England, Died: November 21, 1695,
    He wrote wonderful music - I love it - some songs too. He was handsome, too, in a baroque kind of way, curly wigs etc. and didn't get very old, but like Mozart he was married and had 6 children. Mozart lived 100 years later and almost the same time span.

Jeff Buckley was actually a pop singer, great guitarist, also composer, but he had the most amazing style and genuine musicality - he was big in the 90s - also performed in Europe - he was American but had Irish/English, French/Canadian and via his mother Zonian/Sicilian/Greek ancestry, His father was also a musician.
    Here is his original "Hallelujah" - I think it's superb, I always have a little cry -

X
    Tau

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.