@Sweetsound - yesterday I listened to a fair bit of music and...

1. 17,859 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 145
    @Sweetsound - yesterday I listened to a fair bit of music and also checked out Leo Kottke (very Germanic name, but he is American) seems he is coming to Perth and has aged well, is still a wonderful technician . . . If I am here, I'll try and get to one of his performances, or maybe the 'one'!

This morning I decided to check out 'Purcell' and remembered my musician girl being in a performance here in Perth, at the University, playing (fiddle) in a modern version of 'Arthur' and remember being totally impressed. It was in 'punk' style (in the early 80s) and finished off with fireworks, real fireworks as the U.W.A. has an open air theater, in the Shakespearean tradition and peacocks usually roost on the railings of the second level - well they all took off screeching once the fireworks started, and some feathers dropping on the audience - it was a scream!!
    . . . . so I have been trying to find a similar version on U-Tube, seems only the Germans have come up with a modern version of 'Arthur' . . . .
    (and there is so much paperwork to attend confused.png)
    I hope you had a nice weekend, I had a lazy one, but this is ITTTT - my last lazy weekend. My excuse: I was a little sick, had a cold coming on, but it decided to remain in the corridor . . .
    Good trading (if you do any) - I am deciding whether I should put a bit of money into an American lithium play (LAC). i.e. invest and forget.
    Taurisk

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.