IVZ 0.00% 7.4¢ invictus energy ltd

IVZ - General Discussion, page-4

1. 980 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 723
    Brilliant stuff @butcherano - Much appreciated.
    Looking at the timeline, I always thought that the awarding of a service contractor was highly ambitious by end of March. (It was!) Also a bit surprised at lack of news re sample results - also pencilled in for Q1? I personally feel the delay may be strategic for a multitude of reasons?
    Basically spells out a very busy Q2.
    So as to not be personally disappointed I believe we will spud mid August if all goes to plan but happy to be proven wrong!
    My big area of concern is the PPSA - it was announced as 'imminent' well over two years ago. Not the company's fault - just a tough one dealing with the Zimbabwean Govt. The mind boggles as to how tough that must be? Fingers crossed we get that across the line asap, as big investors will not touch us realistically without that surety. Just cannot see the sp appreciating much without it.
    Loving the positivity of both Messrs Sutherland & Bentley and feel we will be a more cohesive unit esp in the area of production with those two experienced gents on the board and with share performance based salary bonuses. Being two highly educated men, they would not have agreed to those two targets of 50c & 75c if they did not truly believe that we can attain them.
    I personally am very confident Scott and co. will get the magic Discovery on well 2. Then off to the races we go!
    Enjoy your weekend guys knowing that 2023 could be potentially life changing for shareholders and more importantly Zimbabwe if the ducks line up.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IVZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $104.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.3¢ 7.4¢ 7.3¢ $183.8K 2.516M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 100000 7.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.4¢ 68622 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
7.3¢
  Change
0.000 ( 2.14 %)
Open High Low Volume
7.3¢ 7.4¢ 7.2¢ 1066405
Last updated 15.44pm 26/04/2024 ?
IVZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.