IVZ 2.70% 7.2¢ invictus energy ltd

IVZ media thread, page-92

1. 999 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 566

Geez! These articles are running hot with juicy information but nothing from our commander-in-chief Scott Macmillan. No retweeting articles from himself or the company twitter page. I think Scott would be wanting to keep a lid on everything until the PSA is formally approved.

We don’t want the same mistake as November 2018, when the gov’t announced oil had been discovered only to be corrected about the prospective resource. Scott’s guiding eyes are fixed on the prize, the promotion will come no doubt about it.

If I read between the lines and take the information from these articles, it’s clear to say we should have a big end of 2020! Things such as;

- PSA signed off in the coming weeks
    - Farm out by year end
    - Commitment to drill two wells, to a depth of 4km & 2km respectively
    - Reimbursement of sunk funds
    - Infill seismic to be completed
    - Drill rig contract awarding
    - Clearing of land
    - Mobilisation of equipment
    - Potentially more basins

Couple all the above with the fact this is the largest onshore gas target on the ASX and the continued uptrend in Nat Gas prices (expected to rise a further 10-20% in 2020), we are primed to see some serious price appreciation.

Not bad for a $22mil market cap company, damn cheap if you ask me. The Oxford dictionary defines momentum a few ways, but none ring truer for IVZ than the below....

“The impetus and driving force gained by the development of a process or course of events.”

The announcements/course of events and continued development of Mzarabani over the coming months should be the driving force behind our gains!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IVZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.2¢
Change
-0.002(2.70%)
Mkt cap ! $102.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.4¢ 7.5¢ 7.1¢ $183.7K 2.528M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 21912 7.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.3¢ 150000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
7.1¢
  Change
-0.002 ( 2.74 %)
Open High Low Volume
7.3¢ 7.4¢ 7.1¢ 1783841
Last updated 15.59pm 29/04/2024 ?
IVZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.