IVZ 2.86% 6.8¢ invictus energy ltd

IVZ Share Price, page-287

1. 1,028 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1390
    Re: Share Price

The lucky fella who had put a 1 million buy order at 0.135c has had half of his/her order filled so far.

At present there's no supply left at 14c, and there has been some heavy buying at 14c over the past few days. So i would highly doubt that the 0.135 buy orders will get filled. But these are great opportunities to accumulate

September is the month / quarter where things will start ramping up: Seismic Data Acquisition,Camp Construction finalized, local 120 field crew ready on the ground, Polaris mobilising personnel and equipment on site, Aztech Well Construction to select a rig for the campaign, secondary LSE/OTC listing

As per prev announcement, Seismic recording scheduled to commence in August and is on track

It will take a few more months after, for Seismic Data Processing + interpretation for the whole block > and in turn possibly a potential resource update (potentially increasing from 9.25tcf+)

Then the things we are still speculating about:
    New farm in partner announced (i think we will have a farm in partner)
    or
    Going alone for a greater working interest (capital raise required) > but a positive CR (the go ahead for the project to proceed).

Regarding PSA:
    I have read in a few places that the company is 'good to go' with the already signed PEPDA with the government. And the government will make a "Product Sharing Agreement" (PSA) when the product is available. (ie; when a discovery is made). It makes sense from the governments perspective, because they will be critisized by the people if they make this agreement when there is no product yet (some Zimbabweans still think this is all fake). This is all speculation though, and the PSA could be signed at any time.

Invictus has been doing all the right things, employing the locals, giving them jobs, even the roads have been fixed for this project. So far Invictus has the support of the Zimbabwean people.

Sure the project has been a little delayed and the SP dropping is the consequence, but i think patience will be rewarded for this play.
    April 2022 is only 8 months away. If you could go to sleep and wake up between January - March 2022, i think you will be super happy with your investment. Its way too early for any hype or momentum. These times are great for accumulation. Remember, they will be drilling potentially the largest, seismically defined, undrilled structure onshore Africa - that's a big deal. There will definitely be momentum and hype coming in to this

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IVZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.8¢
Change
-0.002(2.86%)
Mkt cap ! $96.41M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.0¢ 7.0¢ 6.7¢ $209.3K 3.083M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 763774 6.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.9¢ 60000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
6.8¢
  Change
-0.002 ( 1.45 %)
Open High Low Volume
6.8¢ 6.9¢ 6.7¢ 1662523
Last updated 15.58pm 24/05/2024 ?
IVZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.