IVZ 2.86% 6.8¢ invictus energy ltd

IVZ Share Price, page-19865

1. 78 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 64
    thanks for the shoutout, just to clarify and expand on how i see it:

it seems 30th april is the earliest logical date, the actual will very likely be after that - the reason for delay wont be Scott or anyone at IVZ, i know there is frustration directed at him for the delays from this forum.

the delay will almost certainly be the senior cabinet of Dr Ed and his cronies, who will want to make sure their own investments, both personal and national - through Mutapa, Mangwana, FBC bank etc are all best positioned to make bulk legitimate cash from the development of the cabora bassa basin.

note that given the recent US sanctions on specifically Dr Ed he will be very keen to legitimise his assets and incomes through setting up industry that he has a vested interest in rather than making money from the smuggling of blood diamonds and gold which has now taken a battering after the sanctions, like i said the zimbabwe government need this to succeed more than we do, and now the whole gang are in all the positions of power in the zim economy to make it happen both for themselves and their country (im sure they do have a 50/50 split of self interests vs national interests).

being notorious, i know all about corruption, and that you can always count on it happening in zimbabwe, remember that these people were in government with mugabe and the apple wont fall far from the tree - its just that in this case Invictus is in a position to benefit from it.

for pure speculation and abject conjecture on what may be going on now:
    i think Scott is giving his supreme excellency some space to figure out where he wants to put his greedy snout for when the money starts flowing. is that to invest in invictus directly? probably too transparent, increase shares in mangwana? maybe. setup a blind trust that holds shadow companies with holdings in each of geo, mutapa, mangwana and FBC who then give IVZ some cash to drill some more wells and increase his wealth? now we are talking!
    remember that doing all that paperwork takes time, so give the good Doctor some time to setup his investments.

i have no doubt that of the 50-60% of profits going to the "soverign wealth fund" (aka the Dr Ed wealth fund) a solid 10% will be going directly to the pockets of senior cabinet, and you know what, good for them, im happy aslong as IVZ share price goes up too. i dont think there is much risk that the goverment will do a rug pull on invictus, they dont have the skills and experience locally to complete the development of Cabora Bassa, or to do what invictus can, and given the public profile and eyes on Invictus, if they rug pull us they will never get another western business to help them ever again, after that its back to diamond smuggling and more US sanctions.

given the benefits, both personal and national, to the interested parties in the cabinet i have no doubt Scott will be able to get cash from the plethora of options locally to get things flowing. once all this jostling for position has happened within the cabinet and internal politics has played out, the PPSA will magically appear without notice with all signatures. all the cronies have an interest in making it happen, so we hopefully dont need to wait much after Dr Mans-good-ya becomes CEO of Mutapa, signs the PPSA and flings some of that sweet new ZIG in Scotts direction.

i have much respect for Scott in navigating the creation of a business model that legitimately makes the most of the corruption with aligned interests, rather than being at the mercy of it.

YTB

Last edited by notoriousctw: YTB 17/04/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IVZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.8¢
Change
-0.002(2.86%)
Mkt cap ! $96.41M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.0¢ 7.0¢ 6.7¢ $209.3K 3.083M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 763774 6.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.9¢ 60000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
6.8¢
  Change
-0.002 ( 1.45 %)
Open High Low Volume
6.8¢ 6.9¢ 6.7¢ 1662523
Last updated 15.58pm 24/05/2024 ?
IVZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.